Re: How to pass CFLAGS to upstream's Makefile with debhlepler ?

On 14/11/2011 14:32, Bernhard R. Link wrote:
> Without -Wall you won't get some of the most "critical" warnings.
> A package should really not be built without at least -Wall.

I understand, and I think it is a pity that some software produce way
too many warnings when compiled with -Wall and -Wextra.

However is it not already too late to catch those warnings when the
package is being built? IMO, they should have been taken care in
upstream. Or do you consider to *massively* patch the source to fix the
warnings?

Nicolas