Re: Working on hiphop php

I was asking about hiphop php, that is new work.
about the otrs, I was just mentioning it is there,  it would be nice
to be able to host them here. I want to contribute patches back to the
maintainer and upstream authoer, would like to be able to test
uploads.
I am learning about debian packaging, I have alot more packaging work in queue.
have not been part of the debian community so long and dont know all
the rules, please have patience with me.
thanks,
mike