Re: RFS: gnome-shell-extensions

[taking the liberty of adding reply-to:mentors, to avoid further
cross-posting, but inform gnome-devels of intention to review/sponsor]

Hi,

On 01/11/11 10:24, Victor Seva wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for gnome-shell-extensions. The source is
> accessible at [0] and the binaries on [1]. As you can see on [2] I
> already have been helping maintaining other packages.
> The idea is to integrate the package in the gnome vcs if you think it
> deserves to be included in Debian.

The package seems good, but I have a couple of structural comments:
  - is there a reason for not packaging the schema files in the
respective extension-packages?
  - since all bin-packages already depend on -common, why not link
/usr/share/doc/g-s-e-* → /usr/share/doc/g-s-e-common? This saves a bit
of duplication.

And a couple of very minor notes:
  - how about changing the binary names to *-extension-* instead of
*-extensionS-* ?
  - are you actually using the REV/VER variables in debian/rules? Since
REV parses for bzr, I'd guess this is left-over from a copy-paste?
  - you check for bz2 in the watch file, but used a gz for your first
package (obviously not an error, just a minor inconsistency)

If no pkg-gnome maintainer objects, I could upload it in the coming week.

Cheers

--
Leo "costela" Antunes
[insert a witty retort here]