Re: Mentors/debexpo SOAP interface bugs

Excerpts from Michael Gilbert's message of Fri Nov 04 21:40:58 -0400 2011:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to make use of the mentors soap interface, but it seems to
> be broken.  I've tried both python-soappy and python-suds and get
> different errors for each.  Here is the output of the attached scripts
> that demonstrate the problems:

Wait, mentors.debian.net supports a SOAP interface? I didn't even know
that.

Would you be willing to look at the code that implements the servidce
and give it a quick sanity-check?

If not, I can try to do so within a few days.

git clone git://anonscm.debian.org/debexpo/debexpo.git

-- Asheesh.