eiskaltdcpp (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "eiskaltdcpp".

Package was uploaded to m.d.n almost month ago (09 Oct 2011). And nobody
interested to upload it in Debian. So I make this request.

There are such changes in this updated package:
  * Additional fields Vcs-Svn and Vcs-Browser in debian/control were updated.
  * Additional section get-orig-source was added in debian/rules.
  * File debian/copyright was rewritten in according to DEP-5.
  * File debian/libeiskaltdcpp2.2.lintian-overrides was added:
    It hide lintian information note no-symbols-control-file.
    (There is no stable API in this library)

You can look at package rules here:
  https://github.com/tehnick/eiskaltdcpp-debian/tree/master/debian/

Further information about this package can be found here:
  http://mentors.debian.net/package/eiskaltdcpp

Direct link:
  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/eiskaltdcpp/eiskaltdcpp_2.2.4-2.dsc

Best regards,