leechcraft (closes ITP bug, 33 days have passed)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "leechcraft".

This is repeated message. It have passed:
  - 33 days from the first message (03 Oct 2011)
  - 26 days from the last repeated message (10 Oct 2011)

Last discussion messages:
  http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2011/10/msg00131.html
  http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2011/10/msg00145.html

You can look at package rules here:
  https://github.com/tehnick/leechcraft-debian/tree/master/debian/

Further information about this package can be found here:
  http://mentors.debian.net/package/leechcraft

Direct link:
  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/leechcraft/leechcraft_0.4.90-1.dsc

I still would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.

LeechCraft is a free open source cross-platform modular internet-client. It
consists of a core which defines common plugin interfaces and a lot of plugins
for different purposes. User can install any combination of them to achieve
the necessary functionality.

The main advantage of such approach is that modules could interact more closely
than standalone programs in usual Desktop Environments. Thus, plugins can also
rely on functionality provided by each other. Plugins could also have their own
plugins: for example, support for different protocols or chat window styles in
an IM client.

Also developers don't reinvent the wheel for each protocol. They use existing
solutions (rasterbar libtorrent for BitTorrent or QXmpp for XMPP protocol
for example) if possible. And they contribute back their patches to the upstream
in these cases.

There are active developers command and quite wide community in the project.
So it will improving in the future.

Best regards,
Boris