Re: RFS: decibel-audio-player (Adoption, new upstream release)

On 09/20/2011 09:13 PM, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:

> python binary package provides dh_python2 helper and that's why Leonardo
> bumped minimum required python version. See also
> http://wiki.debian.org/Python/TransitionToDHPython2

Thanks for the pointer. However, I don't understand this:

"All packages that use the same namespace have to be
converted at the same time. Be sure to use Breaks or
Depends relationships to ensure you cannot mix
installation of python-support-based packages with
dh_python2-based ones."

Can you explain, or even better, enhance the wiki so
that you wont have to explain to another person?

Cheers,

Thomas