Re: RFS: xxxterm
- To: Michael Tautschnig <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: RFS: xxxterm
- From: Luis Henriques <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 16:59:10 +0100
- Message-id: <20110904155909.GA11189@hades>
- In-reply-to: <20110904152017.GD5888@l04.local>
- References: <20110829172033.GA6328@hades> <20110903174936.GK3243@l04.local> <20110904144003.GA3521@hades> <20110904152017.GD5888@l04.local>
On Sun, Sep 04, 2011 at 04:20:17PM +0100, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> It's ok to keep the file, but you can't use it as-is. I think a conversion
> during package build is the easiest solution and AFAIK other packages do so as
Again, thanks for you time.
I've just uploaded a new package containing a rule that converts the icon
into an xpm file. It removes the lintian error, making the package lintian
clean. Here's the link to the package:
> PS.: Others might be able to comment on new icons, or maybe ask on some more
> specific list such as debian-desktop.
Ok, I'll ping the list and see if I can get any feedback. Thanks.