Re: RFS: fizsh

Hi Guido,

> Dear Michael, and other mentors,
>
> Thank you very much for reviewing my package!
>
> I corrected the errors you spotted. I also added a "lintian-override"
> file to suppress the lintian "hyphen-used-as-minus-sign" tag. (This
> "override-file" will not be needed anymore when Upstream releases a
> newer version of fizsh.)

[...]

I understand that you fixed some of these errors, but

- why not fix the hyphen-used-as-minus-sign via a patch instead of overriding
  the warning? Overriding a correct warning for the mere reason of silencing
  lintian seems to be of no use.
- The tar.gz file differs in the same way it did before. Why don't you use
  exactly the file that can be downloaded from sf.net?

Best,
Michael