Re: RFS: fizsh
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: RFS: fizsh
- From: Guido van Steen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 17:17:20 +0200
- Message-id: <CAMtVZ+sR0f7AC=1x+uNNe_MQy4A_uxh1odYzF4PFDU8Re_R9mA@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <20110903142427.GA3243@l04.local>
- References: <20110825220303.GF88313@l04.thnet> <CAMtVZ+viRHA0vwNCNTrr9bKsfEvyy8ZZh94c51Ar2k=D+N9n8A@mail.gmail.com> <20110903142427.GA3243@l04.local>
Dear Michael, and other mentors,
Thank you very much for reviewing my package!
I corrected the errors you spotted. I also added a "lintian-override"
file to suppress the lintian "hyphen-used-as-minus-sign" tag. (This
"override-file" will not be needed anymore when Upstream releases a
newer version of fizsh.)
I have uploaded the amended fizsh package to
You can download the package with dget using the command: "dget -x
I would be very glad if you or another sponsor could upload the package for me.
On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 4:24 PM, Michael Tautschnig <email@example.com> wrote:
>> > I am looking for a sponsor for my package "fizsh".
> I've reviewed your package fizsh and have the following comments:
> - .orig.tar.gz differs from upstream:
> aclocal.m4 | 4
> configure | 328 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------------------------
> 2 files changed, 147 insertions(+), 185 deletions(-)
> - No need to depend on coreutils, it is essential.
> - debian/docs is empty
> - (You had already noted yourself the hyphen-used-as-minus-sign.)
> Other than the above, the package looks really fine. The first item (differing
> orig.tar.gz), however, is a show stopper.