Re: RFS: roxterm (updated package)

On Sun, 28 Aug 2011 22:50:46 +0800
Kan-Ru Chen <koster@debian.org> wrote:

> Only one problem when I tested the package. The gtk3 version, the
> terminal window shrinks its width when I try to move it around. I don't
> know if it's because of my window manager (awesome) or it also appears
> on other environment. If you cannot reproduce this, I can upload it
> first for wider test :)

Yes, this is a known bug (#632403) and that's the main reason I'm still
providing a gtk2 package too. As soon as it's uploaded I'll mark the
bug as affecting roxterm-gtk3. I should probably have mentioned that in
my RFS (although I did discuss the bug and splitting the package on
debian-mentors first), so I'm Cc-ing this back to the list.