Re: RFS: gbkeeper, new upstream link

Just as to not waste peoples time reviewing/sponsoring the wrong package, here is
the new upstream minor (new upstream 1.0):

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gbkeeper/gbkeeper_1.0-1.dsc

It has been uploaded as well via dput (was made today).
(same debian mentors page as before)

The changes are very minor / pedantic, watch file has been fixed i.e. so it
works now (I removed it in previous minor as it wasn't working)
The package was already lintian clean in last version and previous versions
(tested on sid).
The changelog and copyright has been updated though, which is important.
(but copyright already had all relevant license stuff in it, licenses for all
files). The patching has been verified that it works (it uses single-debian-patch
dpkg-source option now as well as a patch-header).

-
Michael Ole Olsen