RFS: gbkeeper

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gbkeeper".

 * Package name    : gbkeeper
   Version         : 0.9-3
   Upstream Author : Michael Ole Olsen <gnu@gmx.net>
 * URL             : http://rlogin.dk/gbkeeper
 * License         : GPLv3+
   Section         : text

It builds those binary packages:

gbkeeper   - Ncurses book keeping interface/accounting/database editor

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gbkeeper/gbkeeper_0.9-3.dsc

Here is the package description:
~/op/branches$ dpkg --info *.deb
 new debian package, version 2.0.
 size 58550 bytes: control archive= 1161 bytes.
    1107 bytes,    26 lines      control
     663 bytes,    10 lines      md5sums
 Package: gbkeeper
 Version: 0.9-3
 Architecture: i386
 Maintainer: Michael Ole Olsen <gnu@gmx.net>
 Installed-Size: 120
 Depends: libc6 (>= 2.3), libncurses5 (>= 5.7+20100313), mysql-client (>= 5.0)
 Suggests: mysql-server
 Section: text
  Program for typing in vouches on VAT customers
  The program is based on libcdk5 which is statically linked in.
  This program can update,delete,insert vouches into a MySQL database
  on different VAT-registered customers and add/edit/remove customers.
  gbkeeper can edit records with this info for each customer:
     VouchID, Date, BookEntry, Grossamount, Netamount, Timestamp.
  Vouchid is autoincremented and there are shortcuts for various operations.
  It can also be used as a database editor to edit your own databases,
  the column count and field names can be changed dynamically in source.
  The program supports both . and , as decimal separator and short dates.
  (3-2 becomes 03-02-2011 after saving) to speed up typing of vouches.

Screenshots are on the URL above, newest source and tarballs are on:

The program has been stable for a while (since version 0.6 or so, see changelog)
(except for a problem when running autoheader, which is fixed and described
in changelog). It is ready for production use (and used for that currently).

It is still being actively developed every day.

I have made an ITP bug on bugs.debian and run lithian pedantic on all files
as well as pbuilder --build *.dsc in a sid environment without any problems.

It is available on sourceforge as well (not always newest version though):

It is based on libcdk5 which is BSD 4 clause, but I have been told that
I can make my project GPL still if I authorize linking of bsd code into
my own code and keep the original LICENSE,COPYING files etc.
(they're in the source package), and copyright is fully filled out into

Kind regards,

Michael Ole Olsen