Best practice for changelog file

Hello all!

I'm trying to build package for two debian versions: squeeze and
lenny. Build process doesn't require any source or packaging
modifications, so I can just "dpkg-buildpackage" or "debuild" on both
lenny and squeeze to obtain the deb-file. The problem is that in this
case I have the same version for both systems, so I can't put them in
the same repository. Is there any well-known way to take a changelog
version record (e.g. "1.1.0-5") and produce deb with debian-specific
package version (e.g. "1.1.0-5+squeeze1") ?

Thanks in advance.

----
Best wishes and have a nice day,
Vsevolod Velichko