Re: News about the mentors.debian.net transition to upgraded software

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 01:48:31PM +0400, Stanislav Maslovski wrote:
> I guess, the HTTP-based method does not have this absurd 30 minutes
> long delay... Trying to login and sort things out...

Noticed one more thing on the page with the information about the
uploaded package (look below for the text marked with ^^^^ ):

Information

Version:0.6-1 (View RFS template)
Uploaded:2011-08-13 10:01:17.454471
Source package:http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kbdd/kbdd_0.6-1.dsc

Section:x11
Priority:extra
Closes bugs:636262
            ^^^^^^

QA information

Info:The watch file works
Info:/home/expo/data/live/incoming/kbdd_0.6-1_i386.changes
Info:kbdd_0.6-1.dsc
Info:Package is Lintian clean
Info:Package is not native
Info:The maintainer and uploader emails are the same
Info:Package is the latest upstream version
Info:A watch file is present
Error:636262
      ^^^^^^
Info:Homepage: https://github.com/qnikst/kbdd
Info:The diff.gz file is clean
Info:The package uses straight debhelper

I think using "Error:" in the QA informaion above is inappropriate.
It is a valid ITP available at http://bugs.debian.org/636262

--
Stanislav