Re: News about the mentors.debian.net transition to upgraded software

Asheesh Laroia <asheesh@asheesh.org> writes:

> * I'm importing all the data onto expo.debian.net over the next day.
[…]

> Here's what to expect, by the end of Thu Aug 11:

Please note times in UTC, so users around the globe can know when you
mean :-)

(This also goes for any announcements you make on the websites
themselves, of course.)

> * Your mentors.debian.net account (email address + password) will work.
>
> * Your packages that you have uploaded should be available on
> mentors.debian.net. (Note that this part might actually take longer than
> one day.)
>
> * If you make suggestions for changes to the site, we (i.e., you) can
> feasibly implement them, because the code is maintainable.

Thanks for attention to detail and preserving data.

--
 \       “The best in us does not require the worst in us: Our love of |
  `\     other human beings does not need to be nurtured by delusion.” |