RFS: kbdd

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "kbdd".

* Package name    : kbdd
  Version         : 0.6
  Upstream Author : Alexander V. Vershilov <alexander.vershilov@gmail.com>
* URL             : https://github.com/qnikst/kbdd
* License         : GPL 2 or later
  Programming Lang: C
  Description     : Per-window keyboard layout switching daemon for X

Long description:

 KBDD stands for keyboard daemon. It is a simple keyboard layout
 switching program, which is designed to run in an X11 session and
 remember keyboard layouts on a per-window basis. That can be very
 handy for a user of a non-US keyboard who does not want to jump
 through layouts back and forth while typing in terminals (mostly in
 latin) and some kind of chat (in native language). Another useful
 thing about KBDD is its D-Bus notification support — it can emit
 signals on layout change, thus, making it possible to create layout
 indicator widgets in such window managers as awesome, for example.

 Users of popular desktop environments such as GNOME or KDE most
 likely do not need this package, as a similar functionality should
 be already available within their environment. This package may be
 of interest, however, for the users of tiling or dynamic window
 managers such as dwm or awesome.

More notes:

 There are already similar programs within Debian:

 1) xxkb - Keyboard state indicator and switcher for xkb
    This program does not work with nonreparenting window managers.

 2) xkbind - X Keyboard Extension Indicator
    This program has limitations regarding input focus change tracking
    with some X toolkits.

 KBDD covers all these use cases.

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/kbdd

Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this
command:

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kbdd/kbdd_0.6-1.dsc

Kind regards,
Stanislav Maslovski