Re: RFS: presage

Hi Kilian,

Anyway, an initial upload is 0.8.6-1 not 0.8.6-3.
And for a real first uploaded we don't need the entire d-mentors history.
That's on lists.d.o for everyone who wants to have a look.

Should I revert the package version to 0.8.6-1 before re-uploading to debian-mentors then? I assumed every upload to debian-mentors would require incrementing the package version.

I'd say it's fine to go in. Do you want to fix the last bits before the
first real upload to Debian or shall we just go as is?

I'll take a stab at fixing the last bits first, if you don't mind.

Many thanks for reviewing my package and all your help so far.

Cheers,
- Matteo