Re: RFS: presage

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor/reviewer for my package "presage".

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/presage/presage_0.8.6-1.dsc

Since the last review, I switched the packaging from CDBS to debhelper 7 dh.

The package appears to be lintian clean (running sid's `lintian -iIE --pedantic' on the .changes file), except for a bunch of experimental duplicate-files warnings such as:

X: libpresage-doc: duplicate-files usr/share/doc/libpresage-doc/html/classVariable_a178047db72953639e28c5931afca5f71_cgraph.md5 usr/share/doc/libpresage-doc/html/classVariable_a90a6a790b6f307e872919d8f4e9c809b_cgraph.md5
N:
N: The package ships the two (or more) files with the exact same contents.
N:
N:    Severity: minor, Certainty: possible
N:
N:    Check: duplicate-files, Type: binary
N:
N:    This tag is marked experimental, which means that the code that
N:    generates it is not as well-tested as the rest of Lintian and might
N:    still give surprising results. Feel free to ignore experimental tags
N: that do not seem to make sense, though of course bug reports are always
N:    welcomed.
N:

These warnings apply to files generated by Doxygen during the build.
Should I add lintian overrides for these?

I would be glad if someone reviewed/uploaded this package for me.

Thank you for your time,
- Matteo Vescovi