Re: RFS: gogglesmm

On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 23:34:00 +0000 (UTC)
Sander Jansen <s.jansen@gmail.com> wrote:

> Michael Tautschnig <mt <at> debian.org> writes:
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > [...]
> > >
> > > Left is the missing man page. The original package does not provide a man
> page, so I can not provide one.
> > >

> > I'm sorry, but I don't buy that argument - it's quite frequent that Debian
> > package maintainers have to provide additional man pages because upstream
> > doesn't provide one. Adding man pages in no way differs from other patches.
> >
> > Best,
> > Michael
> >

> Not sure what the exact issue here is, but the upstream source tarball does come
> with a manpage.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Sander

Hi,

okay. That was my mistake. For some time there was no man page, but now there is.
There was a mistake in the package such that the man page was not installed. I
hope this fixes the last issue with the package.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gogglesmm/gogglesmm_0.12.2-8.dsc

Regards,

Hendrik

--