Re: RFS: phing (Another try)

Hi all,

I think and I hope that time it's ok :
- I add description for expat and apache license
- I add a special stanza and only one for LGPL-3 license
- I remove email for bug.

All changes push to mentors and git repository.

Regards,
Nicolas

Le 2 juillet 2011 12:28, Benoît Knecht <benoit.knecht@fsfe.org> a écrit :
Hi Kilian,

Kilian Krause wrote:

> > Again, you must include the text of the license in a stand-alone License
> > paragraph.
>
> actually you may be interested in the base-files package having
> /usr/share/common-licenses/LGPL-3
> which would make a reference to that file sufficient IMHO.

I was referring to the Apache and Expat licenses, that do not have a
stand-alone License section at all, in violation of DEP-5. You're
absolutely right about referring to the common-licenses files instead of
including the full text of the license, but a stand-alone License
paragraph is still required in that case.

Cheers,

--
Benoît Knecht