Re: RFS: archivemount (updated package, 3rd try)

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 02:48:59PM +0300, Nanakos Chrysostomos wrote:
> On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 01:26:02PM +0200, Sven Hoexter wrote:

Hi,

> > You should also check your changelog, beside closing a bug which
> > isn't fixed with arch kfreebsd-any the changelog only states the change from
> > any to linux-any. The changes to debian/rules are also missing.
>
> I would like to keep my first change which was only linux-any.

Yes, that's ok.

> What do you mean
> that the changes to debian/rules are missing? I have made the changes you proposed
> and added the reverse one in clean. No more lintian errors. Maybe I'm missing
> something here, please enlighten me.

You made changes to debian/control and debian/rules and they're not documented
in debian/changelog. I'd think of something like this:

  * Change the dependency on fuse-utils to fuse (>=2.8.5-2). Since
    fuse 2.8.5-2 fuse-utils package is only a transitional dummy package.
  * Change debian/rules to keep a backup copy of config.guess in the
    configure target which will be restored in the clean target, to keep
    the diff.gz clean.

Maybe that's a bit too verbose, but it helps to recap later, why those
changes were made.

> I hope this time everything is fine and the package could be sponsored.

Very close, beside the changelog everything else looks ok.

Sven
--
And I don't know much, but I do know this:
With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.