Re: RFS: archivemount (updated package, 3rd try)

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 12:35:43PM +0600, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:
> On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 11:29:49PM +0300, Nanakos Chrysostomos wrote:
> > Will this upload resolve the problem of compiling only
> > to linux and kfreebsd and exclude hurd-i386 architecture?
> > I changed Architecture Field from any to linux-any.
> kfreebsd is not linux so setting linux-any you excluded it.
> I think you need to narrow the arch field only when the code *fails to
> compile* because, for example, of some linux-only syscall. When it doesn't
> build because of missing build-deps, that may change in the future so I
> don't do anything (I'm quite new to Debian packaging so I may be wrong
> though).

The original problem was that fuse-utils wasn't available on kfreebsd
(according to the bugreport). Just yesterday(?) Daniel Baumann adopted
fuse and changed the package contents and currently fuse-utils is
only a dummy package. This requires some re-evaluation of the situation and
adjustmend of the archivemount depends.

Sven
--
I don't know much, but I do know this: