Re: RFS: undo-closed-tabs-button

Sune Vuorela <nospam@vuorela.dk> writes:

> On 2011-05-26, Arno Töll <debian@toell.net> wrote:
> > a) Without haing further looked on your package you may want to
> > reconsider package name and description to something more useful.
>
> There might actaully be a naming policy for such addons that one
> should adhere to.

I think ‘xul-foo’ is the naming convention for a XUL “foo” package
(since this modifies the Firefox/Iceweasel UI, I assume that describes
this package).

I agree with other concerns voiced: this appears to be an unnecessary
package. We have the “Undo closed tabs” item on the context menu, and
the “History → Recently closed tabs” menu item.

--
 \      “The process by which banks create money is so simple that the |
  `\     mind is repelled.” —John Kenneth Galbraith, _Money: Whence It |