Re: RFS: haskell-qt

Hi Filip,

Am Dienstag, den 24.05.2011, 22:31 +0200 schrieb Filip Brcic:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "haskell-qt".

we prefer to treat all haskell packages equally, e.g. having their
debian directory in the Darcs repo unter the pkg-haskell alioth project.
Have you considered joining the Debian Haskell Group to maintain
haskell-qt? And do you plan to package more Haskell libraries? And what
exactly do you need haskell-qt for, e.g. what package depends on it?

And why is haskell-qt not on hackage?

Greetings,
Joachim

--