I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libpam-abl".
* Package name : libpam-abl
Version : 0.4.1-1
Upstream Author : Chris Tasma , Andy Armstrong
* URL : http://pam-abl.deksai.com/
* License : GPL2
Section : admin
It builds these binary packages:
libpam-abl - pam_abl blocks hosts which are attempting a brute force attack.
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 356733 , 333081
My motivation for maintaining this package is: I use this software for a long time
and wondering why it is not available in Debian .
I've found old IPT and RFP bugs for it and decided to create the package .
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libpam-abl
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libpam-abl/libpam-abl_0.4.1-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.