Re: RFS: oggfix

Hi again,

[...]
> > - No copyright and license information in source files.
> Is there any fixed or recommended format for doing this?

[...]
> > - It sounds weird that gnome-common is needed to build a command-line utility
> >   for ogg files!?
> Will fix that before re-uploading the file: The only thing I did use
> from this package was the autogen.sh from gnome.
> >
> > Please address these issues and re-upload.
> >
> Will upload the package as soon as you tell me which format the
> copyright information in the source files has to be in.

As you claim it is GPL, you should familiarize yourself with its use:

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

Well, at least you should have fully read the license text. The last section is
titled "How to Apply These Terms to Your New Programs." Please re-read that
part.

Best regards,
Michael