Re: RFS: oggfix

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "oggfix".
> * Package name    : oggfix
>   Version         : 0.9.0
>   Upstream Author : Gunter Königsmann
> * URL             : http://launchpad.net/oggfix
> * License         : GPL V3+
>   Section         : sound
> It builds these binary packages:
> oggfix     - Command-line-utility that fixes broken ogg vorbis files

No, that can't be true.

- Depends lacks ${shlibs:Depends}
- No copyright and license information in source files.
- debian/copyright should be DEP-5 formatted (see
- Build-Depends should not include build-essential packages.
- It sounds weird that gnome-common is needed to build a command-line utility
  for ogg files!?

Please address these issues and re-upload.

Thanks a lot,