RFS: jchart2d

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "jchart2d".

* Package name    : jchart2d
  Version         : 3.2.1-1
  Upstream Author : Achim Westermann <Achim.Westermann@gmx.de>
* URL             : http://jchart2d.sourceforge.net/
* License         : LGPL
  Section         : java

It builds these binary packages:
libjchart2d-java - Java based library for precise 2D charting visualizations

The upload would fix these bugs: 626243

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I used this little library some time ago and found it very useful as it
is far more simple than full featured Java charting libs. So, I'd like
to spread the word about it by packaging it for Debian :)

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jchart2d/jchart2d_3.2.1-1.dsc

Kind regards