On Sun, 8 May 2011 21:46:20 -0500* is the versioning 0.1.92 or 0.1.9.2?
Daniel Echeverry <email@example.com> wrote:
> Dear mentors,
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "creepy".
> * Package name : creepy
> Version : 0.1.9.2-1
> Upstream Author : Yiannis Kakavas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * URL : http://ilektrojohn.github.com/creepy
> * License : GPL3
> Section : python
> It builds these binary packages:
> creepy - geolocation information aggregator
> The package appears to be lintian clean.
* related to this, upstream has a 0.1.93 deb in his ppa. this might ca
* policy version is now 3.9.2, you should probably update d/control
* man page title should be caps
* possible typo in man page, navigateable -> navigable
* typo in man page hiting -> hitting
* please upstream man page (etc), if its not been done yet.
* not sure 'run a creep gui' is the best way to describe the menu
I'm not a DD, so i can't sponsor but thought i'd give some feedback as
i'm interested in the package too.