Re: RFS: frei0r (updated package)

On Friday 29 April 2011 11:46:26 Jaromil wrote:
> dear George,

> On Wed, 27 Apr 2011, George Danchev wrote:
> > > The upload would fix these bugs: 459940
> >
> > Just to let you know, this is a wrong bug number to close.
> ack. i understand it is an ubuntu bug number.
> fact is that i see these bugs linked from my QA debian page.
> is there a notation for fixes to ubuntu bugs in packages,
> or we really live on different worlds?

Surprisingly, there is. From what I've seen from other packages, like freetype
for instance, this should work for both Debian BTS (debbugs) and launchpad:

Closes: #aaa, LP: #bbb
aaa - Debian BTS bug number
bbb - Launchpad bug number

or just (if there is no corresponding debbugs number)
LP: #ccc

pub 4096R/0E4BD0AB <people.fccf.net/danchev/key pgp.mit.edu>