Re: RFS: frei0r (updated package)

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 10:46:26AM +0200, Jaromil wrote:

> dear George,
>
> On Wed, 27 Apr 2011, George Danchev wrote:
> > > The upload would fix these bugs: 459940
> >
> > Just to let you know, this is a wrong bug number to close.
>
> ack. i understand it is an ubuntu bug number.
>
> fact is that i see these bugs linked from my QA debian page.
>
> is there a notation for fixes to ubuntu bugs in packages,

Yes, if you put LP: #459940 in your changelog (just as you would
put a Closes: #NNNNNN for a Debian bug), then the next time your
package is synced with Ubuntu, the bug will be closed in their
LaunchPad system.

> or we really live on different worlds?

I don't think there really was a call for that - at least not
before you'd found out whether there really was a way - as
there is in this case :)

G'luck,
Peter

--