Re: RFS: frei0r (updated package)

dear George,

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011, George Danchev wrote:
> > The upload would fix these bugs: 459940
>
> Just to let you know, this is a wrong bug number to close.

ack. i understand it is an ubuntu bug number.

fact is that i see these bugs linked from my QA debian page.

is there a notation for fixes to ubuntu bugs in packages,
or we really live on different worlds?

then why having them linked on the debian QA page?
(but don't get me wrong, i actually like that a lot)

> I don't feel comfortable with multimedia stuff, but you probably
> want to join Debian pkg-multimedia group, to help and get helped
> with sponsoring, as you seem to have several multimedia packages.
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMultimedia/DevelopPackaging

ack. thanks! so nice to see you've finally got Marillat on board!

i'll move my multimedia related sponsorship requests there,
so you almost got rid of me here, nice move :D

ciao

--
jaromil,  dyne.org developer,  http://jaromil.dyne.org
GPG: B2D9 9376 BFB2 60B7 601F 5B62 F6D3 FBD9 C2B6 8E39