Re: RFS: fdutils (updated package)

Hi all,

So, nobody out there interested in floppies?
I just updated the package on mentors to add a new translation (#623083).
A new upload would be very beneficial to the fdutils users, since there was no
upload for more than a year and this one fixes a lot of bugs; so it would be
really nice if someone could have a look at the package.

Thanks,

  Matteo

Le mardi 12 avril 2011 15:04:33, Matteo Cypriani a écrit :
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor (that likes floppies :-) for the new version
> 5.5-20060227-5 of my package "fdutils".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> fdutils    - Linux floppy utilities
> (utilities for formatting, automounting, etc. floppies, written in C)

> The upload would fix these bugs: 275877, 282014, 331488, 331489, 331491,
> 395428, 519224, 525257, 565466 (ITA), 610406.

And 623083, now.

--
Ma clef GPG est disponible sur keyserver.veridis.com
My GPG key is available on keyserver.veridis.com