RFS: uptimed (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor of the first update to "downtimed"
since it got accepted. In fact, it just entered Testing around
Noon today, but while the package was waiting in NEW, the upstream
author brought a new release to the public.

It builds a single binary package:
downtimed  - monitor of downtime, shutdown, and crashes

The only changes concern two patches from me, which the
upstream author accepted, and unfortunately also a correction
to a misspelled DEP-5 header, a mishap caused by myself!

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/downtimed/downtimed_0.5-1.dsc

Once this new version get manhandled, I will upload a backported
package with the old version intended for Debian 6.0. An hour ago
I received a ping for the backporting promise I made earlier.

Best regards as always,
 Mats Erik Andersson, DM