Re: Fwd: RFS: herculesstudio

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 3:28 PM, Thomas Goirand <thomas@goirand.fr> wrote:

>> And I've push my changes to git.d.o, you can check it at:
>>
>> git://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/herculesstudio.git
>>
>> Thanks and Regards,
>
> That's great if you use Git, I maintain all of my packages this was as
> well. But next time you ask for sponsorship, please fill the Vcs-Git and
> Vcs-Browser fields of debian/control accordingly.
I'll add VCS-* fields in next upload.

Hercules Studio is almost the first package I made for Debian, most work
were done in July 2010, but every thing related froze from then until recently
I made a hercules NMU to enable external GUI support. I'm very very glad
that it finally uploaded to Debian.

> As the Vcs-* fields were not blockers, I did upload the package to SID
> for you. Please correct this in your Git for the next upload. :)
>
> Thanks for your interest in Debian, and for your work. I am now
> confident that you deserve the DM status, and I can for sure vouch for
> you, in a more definitive way that I did on my first message.
>
> Thomas

Thanks you for your help!

--
Liang Guo