RFS: wmmixer

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the orphaned package wmmixer.

* Package name    : wmmixer
  Version         : 1.5-12
* URL             : http://www.dockapps.org/
* License         : GNU Public License, Version 2.0
  Section         : x11

It builds these binary packages:
wmmixer       - WindowMaker Mixer Dock App

The package appears to be lintian clean, except for one error:

Lintian Tag: changelog-should-mention-qa

I try to write "QA (group) upload" as first line, but I cannot solve the
lintian error.

Changelog:

wmmixer (1.5-12) unstable; urgency=low QA (group) upload
  * support multiple config files and X Classes [Closes: #454286]
  * It updates the packaging to 3.9.1 standard and compatibility 7
  * deleted README.source
  * dpatch removed
  * package priority moved to extra
  * Hurd support
  * Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format
  * Debian standards version moved to 3.9.1 (from 3.8.0)

I try to upload the package to mentors.debian.net but I have a proble
uploading the source file (I don't know how to upload it)
The package can be found on http://www.kix.es/src/wmaker/wmmixer/

I would be glad if someone check and uploaded this package for me.

Kind Regards,

kix