RFS: weboob

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "weboob".

* Package name    : weboob
  Version         : 0.7-2
  Upstream Author : Romain Bignon
* URL             : http://www.weboob.org/
* License         : GPLv3
  Section         : python

It builds these binary packages:
boobank    - Bank accounts console tool
boobmsg    - Read and post messages on websites from console
chatoob    - Chat on websites from console
geolooc    - Geolocalize IP addresses from console
havesex    - Sexual life swiss-knife
monboob    - Email proxy for websites containing messages
python-weboob-backends - Weboob, Web Out Of Browsers - website backends
python-weboob-backends-contrib - Weboob, Web Out Of Browsers - NSFW website backends
python-weboob-core - Weboob, Web Out Of Browsers - core library
python-weboob-qt - Weboob, Web Out Of Browsers - Qt GUI
python-weboob-webkit - Weboob, Web Out Of Browsers - WebKit formatter
qboobmsg   - Read and post messages on websites - Qt GUI
qhavesex   - Sexual life swiss-knife - Qt GUI
qvideoob   - Video search tool - Qt GUI
qwebcontentedit - Edit website contents - Qt GUI
radioob    - Radio search and listening tool
traveloob  - Travel search tool
videoob    - Video search tool
videoob-webserver - Video search tool - web server
webcontentedit - Edit website contents from the command line
weboorrents - Torrent search tool
wetboobs   - Weather forecast search tool

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I am a main developer of the Weboob project and I would like people to be able to install it easily.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/weboob/weboob_0.7-2.dsc

Kind regards
 Christophe Benz