RFS: debconf-kde (ping)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "debconf-kde".

* Package name    : debconf-kde
  Version         : 0.1+git20101228-1
  Upstream Author : Daniel Nicoletti <dantti85-pk@yahoo.com.br>
* URL             :
https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/sysadmin/libdebconf-kde/
* License         : LGPL-2+
  Section         : kde

It builds these binary packages:
debconf-kde-dbg - Debconf KDE debugging symbols
debconf-kde-helper - Debconf KDE GUI frontend tool
libdebconf-kde-dev - Development headers for the Debconf KDE library
libdebconf-kde0 - Debconf KDE GUI library

The package appears is lintian clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 606251

My motivation for maintaining this package is: This is a requirement of
Apper (PackageKit KDE frontend) and Muon, and I'm going to package Apper
for Debian, therefore this package is needed before.
It also provides KDE Debconf dialogs for any application using PackageKit,
which is extremely useful.

This package has already been reviewed several times, but nobody has had
enough time to sponsor it. (But it was uploaded to Ubuntu already)

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/debconf-kde/debconf-kde_0.1+git20101228-1.dsc

Kind regards