Re: RFS: gadmin-rsync (adopted, updated package)

Looks good overall, some comments follow.

On 03/09/2011 03:48 PM, Mahyuddin Susanto wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.1.7-1
> of my package "gadmin-rsync". this package is unmaintained, having
> upstream release and this package very useful for studying rsync.
>
> I have added d/watch, fixing typos, fixing desktop-file, and refreshed
> old patches
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> gadmin-rsync - GTK+ configuration tool for rsync
> gadmin-rsync-dbg - GTK+ configuration tool for rsync (debug)
>
> The upload would fix these bugs: 605299, 608251

Please change bug 605299 from O to ITA as indicated in
http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/index.html#howto-o.

Your entry in Vcs-Browser contained a superfluous space at the end.

Please consider using collab-maint on alioth for hosting your package.
See http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/PackagingProject for details.

You should add yourself to debian/copyright.

Of the above, only the bug status was critical; I would have otherwise
fixed the spacing, and use of collab-maint is not required.

--
Luke Faraone;; Debian & Ubuntu Developer; Sugar Labs, Systems
lfaraone on irc.[freenode,oftc].net -- http://luke.faraone.cc