Re: RFS: gadmin-rsync (adopted, updated package)

Hello,
On 03/12/2011 03:14 AM, Luke Faraone wrote:
>> The upload would fix these bugs: 605299, 608251
>
> Please change bug 605299 from O to ITA as indicated in
> http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/index.html#howto-o.

Sorry but that was 605305, i'm wrong by put wrong bug in changelog and
fixed now

> Your entry in Vcs-Browser contained a superfluous space at the end.
>
> Please consider using collab-maint on alioth for hosting your package.
> See http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/PackagingProject for details.

Moved to collab-main now
http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/gadmin-rsync.git

> You should add yourself to debian/copyright.
>
> Of the above, only the bug status was critical; I would have otherwise
> fixed the spacing, and use of collab-maint is not required.

Fixed and uploaded

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gadmin-rsync

Thanks!

--