RFS: angband-audio

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "angband-audio".

* Package name    : angband-audio
  Version         : 1:3.1.0-1
  Upstream Author : Dubtrain
* URL             : www.dubtrain.com/angband
* License         : CC BY-NC-SA
  Section         : non-free/games

It builds these binary packages:
angband-audio - This package contains a set of sound files for the roguelike game

The package appears to be lintian clean. (Using --pedantic shows two errors:
- no upstream changelog, because there isn't one
- changes to files outside debian/, which is because the original WAVs have been converted to OGGs to work better with angband's soon-to-be-default SDL mode)

The upload would fix these bugs: 576029 (this is the ITP)

My motivation for maintaining this package is: the angband game comes to Debian with its default sounds *removed* because they have an unacceptable licence ("Freeware, whatever that means"). These sounds are much much better, and are released under a free-as-in-beer (albeit NC) licence.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/a/angband-audio/angband-audio_3.1.0-1.dsc

Kind regards,

 Chris Carr