RFS: tdc

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "tdc".

  Package name    : tdc
  Version         : 1.0-1
  Upstream Author : Michael Lustfield <mtecknology@ubuntu.com>
  URL             : https://launchpad.net/tdc
  License         : GNU GPLv3
  Section         : x11

It builds these binary packages:
tdc        - Tiny Dockable Clock (tdc) is a simple and tiny dockable clock.
tdc-dbg    - Tiny Dockable Clock (tdc) Debugging Symbols.

The upload would fix these bugs: 567377 (ITP)

I started this project as a fork of lal (for many reasons). In part this was
because I had a strong interest in the original project and wanted to expand on
what it was capable of. After trying for a year to merge many improvements, I
gave up and forked the project. I of course kept the same license and gave
credit to all past authors and contributors.

I will continue to better this project on the source code level as well as keep
packaging up to date and clean.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tdc/tdc_1.0-1.dsc

I would be thankful if someone would be willing to upload this package for me.

Many thanks,
Michael Lustfield