Re: RFS: daisy-player (next try, new upstream version)

Paul Gevers, le Sun 06 Feb 2011 20:11:10 +0100, a écrit :
> I have updated the package with the latest upstream release which fixes
> the issues mentioned above.

Ok, uploaded, it should appear soon in the new queue!
Note that it's quite long, so it'll take quite some time before your
package gets into unstable.

There's just a pedantic issue here:

daisy-player.c:532: warning: format ‘%d’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long int’
daisy-player.c:534: warning: format ‘%d’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘long int

This will show up on 64bit architectures (watch for them on
http://buildd.debian.org/daisy-player), in this precise case it seems to
have minor effect (just a potentially bogus debugging output in some
cases), so it's fine for now, but you should notify upstream about it.

Thanks a lot for your work and future maintenance of this package, I
hope you'll help us on other accessibility packages too, let me remind
our development wiki http://wiki.debian.org/accessibility