dtmfdial

I have written a slightly improved version of dtmfdial that I would
like to include in Debian.

I have modified it to include an option to generate not only standard
DTMF tones, but "Blue box" MF tones as well:

I contacted the maintainer (Denis Briand) and received the following reply:

> thank you for your project.
> dtmfdial is orphaned because I haven't enough free time to maintain it, You
> can adopt it if you want and submit your blue box project to the Debian's
> mentors.

I would appreciate any information on how to proceed.

D S McNeill