Re: RFS: haserl

On Sunday 30,January,2011 02:30 PM, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:
> Howdy fellow Ubuntu-er!

Well, hello.

> I'm not a DD, but here's my review:
>
> You have one lintian issue on your dsc ( really upstream source ) --
> no-complete-debconf-translation

The debconf one is downstream, but there's nothing I can really do about this,
so I'll leave it be. If someone who knows a non-English language feels like
translating it, then sure, I'll add it.

> You've got a bunch of manual page issues -- hyphen-used-as-minus-sign

Fixed and forwarded.

> might want to let upstream know so they can fix them both
>

> debian/control:
>
> I see what you are doing with build-depends, but might want to wrap it
> on two lines to keep it shorter ( but still readable ). Nothing wrong
> with how it is now, just a personal note.

Wrap on two lines? Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Either way, this
probably isn't something I would change, as this style really helps with staring
at diffs involving build-dep changes that haven't been refined under Emacs or
similar utility.

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin