Re: RFS: haserl

Howdy fellow Ubuntu-er!

I'm not a DD, but here's my review:

You have one lintian issue on your dsc ( really upstream source ) --
no-complete-debconf-translation

You've got a bunch of manual page issues -- hyphen-used-as-minus-sign

might want to let upstream know so they can fix them both

debian/control:

I see what you are doing with build-depends, but might want to wrap it
on two lines to keep it shorter ( but still readable ). Nothing wrong
with how it is now, just a personal note.

You've got DEP5 / 3, and everything else is pretty tidy. Having a hard
time picking on anything else :)

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 1:06 AM, Chow Loong Jin <hyperair@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "haserl".
>
> * Package name    : haserl
>  Version         : 0.9.27-1
>  Upstream Author : Nathan Angelacos <nangel@users.sourceforge.net>
> * URL             : http://haserl.sourceforge.net
> * License         : GPL-2
>  Section         : interpreters
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> haserl     - CGI scripting program for embedded environments

> The upload would fix these bugs: 611445
>
> My motivation for maintaining this package is: I'm developing a web interface
> for configuring an embedded device using Haserl, and having haserl installed as
> a package makes testing locally much easier. It can also be used for CGI
> scripting in non-embedded environments.

> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
> contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/haserl/haserl_0.9.27-1.dsc
> - git clone git://git.debian.org/collab-maint/haserl.git

> P.S. Please CC me in any replies, as I am not subscribed to debian-mentors.
>
> --
> Kind regards,
> Loong Jin

-Paul

--
All programmers are playwrights, and all computers are lousy actors.

#define sizeof(x) rand()
:wq