Re: DEP5 and multiple copyrights for same file

Le Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 09:22:59AM +1100, Craig Small a écrit :
> On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 10:27:41PM +0100, Siegfried-Angel Gevatter Pujals (RainCT) wrote:
> >
> > License: GPL-2
> >  See /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2.
> I believe it needs the full GPL-2 excerpt just like a normal copyright
> file has got.

Yes, this is a requirement from our archive administrators:

http://lists.debian.org/87u09lawkj.fsf@vorlon.ganneff.de

“
  - Its not enough to have the following two-liner:
    | On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License
    | can be found in the `/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL' file.

    There are license headers, like the one used for GPL in the example below, you
    should use those.
”

Have a nice day,

--