Re: DEP5 and multiple copyrights for same file

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 11:09:37PM +0100, Niels Thykier wrote:
> On 2011-01-20 22:25, Siegfried-Angel Gevatter Pujals (RainCT) wrote:
> > Hi Jean,
> >
> > Something likes this should do:

> It has been a while since I last read the DEP-5, but I believe the above
> is handled with "GPL-2 and other" instead of multiple sections.
>
> ~Niels

I think that it should be:

Files: gtk/core_math2.cc
Copyright: 2004-2010, Thomas Okken
           1993, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
License: GPL-2 and other

License: GPL-2
 This program is free software; you can redistribute it
 and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Ge...
 ... the rest of the header ...
 Boston, MA  02110-1301 USA
 .
 On Debian systems, the full text of the GNU General Public
 License version 2 can be found in the file
 `/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2'.

License: other
 Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this
 software is freely granted, provided that this notice
 is preserved.

Take a look at the "Standalone License Paragraph (Optional,
Repeatable)" section:

http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/#index3h2

Regards.

--