Re: RFS: fmodapi4.26

>> library's filename). I know your package lacks a SONAME, but you  can
>> add one like the enet package does. their binary makes a library  with
>> the SONAME libenet.so.0debian1, so their binary package  is
>> libenet0debian1 and their source package name is enet.
>
> Didn't know that it was possible to add the SONAME to an existing
> library! I'll have a look at it.

Sorry - I forgot about the non-free license. The license does not
explicitly allow modification, so you will have to use lintian
overrides and explain that the license does not allow you to fix the
SONAME issue. And since they only distribute pre-compiled libraries,
it would be difficult/impossible to change it.

Cheers,
Scott